Expat Property Insurance

In today’s global business environment, many UK nationals are finding work overseas, whether for a matter of months or for several years. In these situations, it is common practice to let out the family home on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy rather than leave it empty.

Buying insurance over the internet can be very difficult when your correspondence address is overseas and many internet sites cannot accommodate a foreign address.

At Grayside, we have over 10 years experience in insuring such risks. We work closely with a selection of insurers who understand the risks of insuring a property while you are abroad, so you can feel confident in renting your home while you work outside of the country. Typical cover can include:

  • Building insurance
  • Landlords contents insurance
  • Landlords liability
  • Accidental damage and malicious damage
  • Home emergency cover, including boiler breakdown
  • Rent guarantee and eviction costs

For more information regarding an Expat Property Insurance policy, get in touch today to talk to one of our experienced team.

Other products