Property Owners Insurance

At Grayside, we can offer you independent advice when it comes to insuring individual properties or large portfolios. When insuring property, understanding the value at risk and the likely length of time a property will take to rebuild, or find a new tenant, is critical. We will work closely with you to make sure these issues are addressed so that we can find a solution that is most suitable for you.

We can arrange cover for a variety of portfolios, from residential properties, to commercial properties or even unoccupied properties so whether you are a property owner, investor or developer, we can take care of your insurance needs.

Cover is tailored to the needs of you and your property but can typically include:

  • Buildings and contents insurance
  • Public liability, employers’ liability and landlords liability
  • Business interruption
  • Accidental damage
  • Loss of rent

To find out more about a Property Owners Insurance policy that is designed to suit you and your portfolio, get in touch with Grayside today.

Other products