Catering & Hospitality Insurance

Running a business that handles food, drink and members of the public carries its own unique set of risks and it’s not always clear what you might need to insure. Grayside aims to make protecting your company as straightforward as possible by offering Catering & Hospitality Insurance that is tailored to the needs of your business.

Whether you run a restaurant, café, bar, pub, takeaway, catering company or hospitality business, we’re able to arrange cover to suit your trade. Typical cover in a Catering & Hospitality Insurance policy can include:

  • Building and contents insurance
  • Employers’ liability, public liability and product liability
  • Business interruption
  • Stock
  • Freezer contents
  • Loss of license

To find out more, simply get in touch with the experienced brokers at Grayside today.

Other products