Block Of Flats Insurance

A Block Of Flats Insurance policy arrnaged by Grayside can be used to insure a variety of property types, including purpose built blocks or converted buildings. This can be arranged for a freeholder, leaseholder or management company and will be tailored to the needs of you and your property.

Cover can be arranged for most risks including fire, flood, storm damage and subsistence, all arranged at a level that is appropriate for you. Cover varies depending on your needs but can typically include:

  • Buildings and contents insurance
  • Accidental damage
  • Malicious damage by tenants
  • Loss of rent
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Legal expenses

To find out more about a Block Of Flats Insurance policy that’s tailored to your requirements, get in touch with the team at Grayside today.

Other products